Thursday, October 4, 2012

My October Lookbook!!

Greetings Bloggers,

I have been very busy hosting events such as Bachelorette and Birthday parties for the past couple weeks so I haven't had that much time on my hands to prepare a blog for this month.

However, I decided to attach some lovely looks I am excited to try for parties I would be attending this month. The pieces can be found on:-


Just to name a few sites. If you don't have access to shipping feel free to message me and I can try to help you acquire pieces you love.



     Asymmetrical Dresses are a Must Have!!  

These dresses are for trend setters, they are different from the norm. You can achieve any look, be it elegant or casual with them. I absolutely love this trend. My sister wore one to a family wedding and looked so pretty!



(Annoyed because the picture refuses to rotate)




For my other look:

             Coral Blazers and White Jeans!
I am trying to have my own collection of colored Blazers. The coral color was my first pick! They match well with white jeans which are timeless. Below are other ways you can wear the coral blazer.



                                 



Neon colors are also in!! I love this bright neon yellow blazer and how well it went with the gold sequin pants. This is definitely a look I would love to try! The pink clutch was the perfect accessory to finish the outfit as well as the nude heels.






If one isn't daring enough to wear neon clothing there is always the touch of a bright accessory. This outfit below is very classy and the green clutch gave it that extra "pump". Another outfit I have to try... I am also a fan of animal print and those shoes are lovely! :)




Those are the looks I would be going for this month. Now for the fun part, SHOPPING!! :)

Sincerely,
Zwenz :)


No comments: